Heavy Equipment Field Technician
EquipmentShare is searching for a Heavy Equipment Field Technician for office in Pasco, WA.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShares product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShares rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and its a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology weve built into our rental fleet. And its just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customers experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
Were seeking a Heavy Equipment Field Technician who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where youll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
Our Field and Shop Technicians will provide maintenance and repair for a variety of customer and company owned heavy equipment machinery and aerial lifts. Mechanics will have the opportunity to work on the newest fleet in the industry.
- Practice safe job practices for repairing equipment
- Use technology (laptops and tablets) comfortably
- Maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of rental and customer equipment and tools while using a high degree of independent judgment
- Assist in the training of lower level technicians as needed
- Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a complete and timely manner on a daily basis
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment & parts
- Be knowledgeable of OSHA requirements (preferred)
- Field Mechanic: When required, travel to customer job sites for repair/maintenance of rental or customer owned equipment; must maintain service vehicle in a clean and professional manner
- Year-round company provided OEM training
- Access to industry leading diagnostic tools
- Opportunities to advance with a rapidly growing company
- Other duties, assigned as needed
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry thats long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must own tools applicable to position
- Advanced mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of tools
- Extensive knowledge of construction equipment with an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- High School diploma, Trade school certificate preferred.
- Hiring both entry-level and experienced mechanics in field service, maintenance and repair
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, VIsion)
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare
- Opportunities for career and professional development with conferences, events, seminars, continued education
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V
1 days ago
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Field Technician EquipmentShare is searching for a Heavy Equipment Field Technician for office in Pasco, WA. About Equipme
Equipmentshare - Pasco, Wa - Lensa
Overview / Responsibilities Wood is currently recruiting for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic with experience in servicing various pieces of heavy equipment machinery. Skills / Qualification
Wood PLC - Hermiston - DisabledPerson
Title: Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Location: Mesa, WA 99343 Full Time Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Position Mon - Fri: Day Shift No Nights or Weekends! Excellent Comp
Heavy Equipment Repair - Eltopia, Wa - PostJobFree All
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Heavy Equipment CDL Driver. EquipmentShare is searching for a Heavy Equipment CDL Driver in the Company's Pasco, WA Market. About Equipmen
Equipmentshare - Pasco, Wa - Lensa