- Translate and verify detailed and thorough communications in Spanish and English regarding voter registration, polls, and rights to capture the attention of larger audiences.
- Attend weekly team research meetings.
- Update and log organization voter vocabulary data.
- Facilitate Ad hoc in house translations on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct administrative responsibilities and external project management.
- Serve as a representative on behalf of the organization.
- Prepare job descriptions in Spanish for external use.
- Translate questions and responses between parties in a friendly, yet professional manner.
- Provide general administrative support, as needed.
- A passion for supporting voter rights through a nonpartisan lens
- Strong language proficiency and fluency in Spanish and English (3-5 years of experience is preferred)
- Reliable and dependable workplace performance
- Ability to work well with people of diverse backgrounds/circumstances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polished and professional presentation
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organizational capabilities and attention to detail is essential
Starting compensation package includes an hourly rate of $28-31/hr. (DOE), a flexible work schedule, plus a benefits package including paid sick time, medical, dental, vision, and 401K! This is a 6-month position, 20-25 hours/week to start that will likely transition to full time.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your application (attaching your resume in MS Word) online at?www.scionstaffing.com/job/7811
About Our Firm
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading organizations with impeccable talent throughout the United States. Through our innovative team building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2021, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider committed to not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
36 minutes ago
New york, Ny
Park Avenue Extended Care - Park Avenue Extended Care is seeking Registered Nurses who are bilingual and speak English and Spanish. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care c
Park Avenue Extended Care - Long beach, Ny - Lensa
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. We’re seeking Bilingual Call Center T
Kelly - Newark, De - College Recruiter
At Kelly ® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. We’re seeking Bilingual
Kelly - New york, Ny - College Recruiter
Company Overview: Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident
SiteOne Landscape Supply - Orange, New jersey - Resume Library