We are experiencing amazing growth, and we are looking for a high-energy, talented individual to join our growing team in Palo Alto, CA.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has experience working as a certified medical assistant, presents professionally and compassionately at all times, has excellent communication and computer skills, and a tremendous attention to detail; an energetic individual who is dedicated, friendly, organized, reliable, a good multitasker, and customer-service oriented.
This individual is an important part of our clinical team and will be responsible for a wide range of duties aimed at providing an amazing patient experience at Palo Alto Mind Body.
For more information on Palo Alto Mind Body, please visit www.paloaltomindbody.com
Key responsibilities include
- Be an integral part of an amazing patient experience
- Checking patients in and out of the clinic
- Helping to managing intake and other medical forms
- Rooming patients (must be able to push patients in a wheelchair when necessary)
- Work alongside the clinical team to provide personalized care
- Use clinical skills to check vitals, testing, and assist in medical procedures
- Assist in the inventory management of clinical supplies
- Prepare rooms between patients
- A medical assistant certificate, preferably certified in California
- 2+ years of experience
- An undergraduate degree or some college (preferred)
- Comfortable in the use our technology suite Chromebooks, G-suite, secure messaging, EHR / EMR Systems, etc
- A positive, can-do, caring, and empathic demeanor at all times
- Must demonstrate professional and compassionate communications at all times
- Knowledge of HIPAA policies and best practices.
- Must be 100% committed to COVID safety protocols (we do not treat COVID patients; we have strict policies aimed at COVID prevention).
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination prior to starting employment.
- Low-pressure, integrative-care, supportive, collaborative environment
- 100% outpatient patient base
- Full-time or Part-time
- Primary hours at the clinic are 10 00am 7 00pm M-F; actual shift/work schedules may vary based on patient scheduling
- Excellent benefits available medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO
- Happy and fun coworkers -)
1 days ago
Palo alto, Ca
Palo Alto Mind Body
Job Description A premier full-service Dermatology Office in Tri-Valley Area is looking for exceptional candidates for 1) Medical Assistant, 2) Medical Scribe. Dynamic and engaging per
California Dermatology Care - San ramon, Ca - ZipRecruiter Priority
Overview: Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation
Dignity Health Medical Group Region - Burlingame, California - Resume Library
Job Description Medical Assistant Job Summary: Covelo Group is seeking experienced Medical Assistants for full-time opportunities available in Palo Alto! As a Covelo Group
Covelo Group, Inc. - Palo alto, Ca - ZipRecruiter Priority
Adecco Medical & Science is assisting a top client in the healthcare industry in recruiting for aMedical Assistantin Palo Alto, CAat their GI Surgery clinic. This position is a full-time contract oppo
Adecco Medical & Science - Palo alto, Ca - Lensa