ATTENDANT CUSTOMER SVC SLOT
Develop and maintain a positive rapport with customers. Complete transactions according to established procedures and maintain an accurate bank. Perform minor maintenance on machines such as clearing jams and resetting. Complete all requisite paperwork and records.
- Develop, apply, and maintain a friendly and courteous rapport with customers and employees.
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as lock and unlock machine doors, clearing jams, replenishing paper, and resetting machines.
- Complete written department forms to document cash transactions, jackpot payouts, etc. in an accurate, legible manner.
- Carry and effectively communicate by two-way radio.
- Conduct slot floor activities to ensure protection of company property and funds; and maintain the safety and cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Maintain secure key controls at all times.
- Pay and/or verify jackpot winnings to customers and complete required written documentation.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable gaming regulations and company policies.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to carry and communicate by two-way radio.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Maneuver a weight of fifty pounds
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- below is the condition for widgets not to render below IE 9 --[if gte IE 9]-
1 days ago
Las vegas, Nv
Position Description: Develop and maintain a positive rapport with customers. Complete transactions according to established procedures and maintain an accurate bank. Perform minor main
Boyd Gaming - Las vegas, Nv - Lensa
Guest service skills, be able to use a computer, be able to solve problems, be able to count money and be ablke to be to work on time as scheduled This is a LEAD position to pay JP and answer g
Boyd Gaming, Inc. - Las vegas, Nv - Lensa
Position Summary VSP PARTICIPANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: * Be advised certain restrictions apply to PERS, VSP participants. We encourage you to contact PERS directly before applying to
UMC Southern Nevada - Las vegas, Nv - Lensa
Job Summary: The Slot Floorperson/Attendant is responsible for quickly and accurately performing fill and jackpots on machines, as well as minor repairs. A Slot Floorpeson/A
Caesars Entertainment - Las vegas - DisabledPerson