Elite Roofing Supply is a privately owned, independent distributor of roofing materials and supplies. Elite was founded in 2013 with the mission to provide roofers with an independent distributor knowledgeable in both commercial and residential roofing. Our headquarters is in Phoenix, AZ, and we currently have 19 branches spread across Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, and Texas, with more on the way!
We provide a wide range of opportunities for employees to build a career and grow professionally. Elite service is about “we,” not about “me.” Our core values are (1) be of service, (2) be better than yesterday, (3) be accountable, (4) be humble and (5) be safe. If these values resonate with you, we would love to talk to you!
Company Assessment (Must take to be considered for this job opportunity)
To be considered, please apply online, and copy and paste this link into your browser and complete all steps.
This position requires someone to load, unload, and move material on and off trucks and/or roof tops both physically and/or with a forklift or a conveyor. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle, touch, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and possess the coordination and physical ability to safely operate the crane. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds.
- Participates in manually loading orders on outgoing trucks by repetitive lifting of up to 100 lbs.
- Accompany driver to job site; assist driver by guiding truck onto and off customer's property to avoid damage.
- Participants in the proper unloading of materials to roof by repetitive lifting or using conveyor at job sites.
- Assists customers in loading vehicles.
- Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and shipments.
- Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas in warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be physically fit to lift 100 lbs. repetitively (with a team member)
- Experience operating a forklift (Preferred)
- Ability to communicate with customers and other workers effectively and clearly
- Must be Safety focused
- General warehouse cleanup and maintenance
- Must be able to work legally in the United States and pass a drug screen and background check
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Free Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Costco and AAA benefits
- Verizon and AT&T discounts
- And more!
We are a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and conduct Random Drug Testing.
Powered by JazzHR
2 days ago
Elite Roofing Supply
Who We Are: Elite Roofing Supply is a privately owned, independent distributor of roofing materials and supplies. Elite was founded in 2013 with the mission to provide roofers with an in
Elite Roofing Supply - Tucson, Az - WhatJobs Premium
Who We Are: Elite Roofing Supply is a privately owned, independent distributor of roofing materials and supplies. Elite was founded in 2013 with the mission to provide roofers with
Elite Roofing Supply - Tucson, Az - Lensa
The Loader Operator is responsible for safety operating a loader and/or other types of heavy equipment to efficiently achieve and maintain production goals in an aggregate plant setting. Job Descripti
Granite Construction Incorporated - Tucson, Az - WhatJobs Premium
Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you could do Watch our video here General Summary: The Loader Operator is responsible for safety operating a loader and/or other types of he
Granite Construction Inc - Rillito, Az - WhatJobs Premium