Remote Technical Recruiter
I.T. Works Recruitment, now a part of Planet Technology, is looking to hire an experienced remote Technical Recruiter to join our growing team!
Scope of the role
The Remote Technical Recruiter will source, evaluate, and review potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking, and internal database, etc. Interview and pre-qualify prospective IT candidates via phone to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. In addition, you will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future hiring managers. You will select well-matched candidates to fulfill permanent job orders and maintain on-going contact with IT professional contractors currently on assignment in order to ensure exceptional customer service. In addition, you will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of candidate and client satisfaction. You will generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities. You will collaborate with the Business partner in your market to close the deal. This role will have a direct report to a Divisional Manger. With an in-depth training in place, we review your performance in a 30/60/90 day period.
Why I.T. Works Recruitment?
I.T. Works Recruitment offers niche Sales and Recruitment services which differentiates us from most staffing companies. We lead a consultative approach when working with our clients and candidates and have recently partnered with Planet Technology. Our training model and recruitment strategy set our employees to success. We also offer one of the best industry leading bonus structure with an un-capped earning potential. Our magnetic culture sets us apart from many companies. We have created a fun and a collaborative environment to set our people up for success and develop them to be the best they can be. Every year on our anniversary, IT Works Recruitment celebrates an IT Works Give Back Day to help serve the community. We strive every day to create and maintain our award-winning Magnetic Culture through team building events, monthly entertainment events, etc.
- Source and match the right candidates with available jobs.
- Qualify candidates thoroughly based on job specs and effectively sell jobs to candidates with a sense of urgency.
- Collaborate and arrange all facets pertaining to the interview process.
- Conduct effective candidate interview prep calls.
- Develop market materials and initiatives via social media portals.
- Add candidates to our database to grow our markets while capturing all phone and contact activity.
- Address all candidate activities with a sense of urgency and assertiveness, while having our clients and candidates best interests in mind.
- Tax deferred 401k
- 20 Paid vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
- Medical, dental and vision coverage with multiple options
- Disability and Life Insurances
- Continuing education opportunities
- At minimum, 5years of proven technicalrecruitment experience, preferablywithin the staffing industry.Minimum 2 years of agency recruitment
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Hunter with self-driven mentality.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced open environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork and accountability.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent research skills.
- Should have proven track record of target achievements.
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience in IT Staffing
- Independent working style with the ability to self-teach
- Goal driven
- G.R.I.T. (Guts, Resilience, Initiative, Tenacity)
About I.T. Works Recruitment
I.T. Works Recruitment, now a part of Planet Technology, has grown to be the number 1 recruitment firm of choice for placing niche IT experts that specialize in the provision of System experts for Tier 2 Business Systems, including ERP, EAM, HCM, Financials, LIMS and EMR across North America. At the core of ITWR is a set of highly scalable, process-driven methodologies for recruiting experienced talent and driving talent, candidate, and client satisfaction. In 2019, we were named the 2nd fastest growing companies in the U.S. on the Inc. 5000 list with a long-term plan for growth, making it a great time to join the company. In 2020, we were awarded with Best of Atlanta Award, ClearlyRateds Best of Staffing Client, Talent, and Diamond Award, Best and Brightest Companies To Work For in the Nation, SIAs Best Staffing Firm to Work For Winner for 2020, and the Financial Times The Americas Fastest Growing Companies 2020.
I.T. Works Recruitment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more atwww.itworksrec.comor emailCareers@itworksrec.com
I.T. Works Recruitment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Work for Us at I.T. Works Recruitment
I.T. Works Recruitment Inc
1 days ago
I.t. Works Recruitment Inc.
I.T. Works Recruitment, now a part of Planet Technology, is looking to hire an experienced remote Technical Recruiter to join our growing team! Scope
I.t. Works Recruitment Inc. - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa
1- year Remote Contract Technical Recruiter Join Hypertherm as a Contract Technical Recruiter working remotely to identify and attract qua
Hypertherm, Inc - Atlanta, Ga - Xpatjobs
A leading eCommerce company is looking for a virtual technical recruiter. Job Description:Looking for candidates that have recent experience recruiting software developers that are current with techno
Aston Carter - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa
This role can be located remotely anywhere in the US The Technical Writer will write instruction manuals, guides, journal articles and other kinds of supporting documentation for software applications
Ryan - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa