nCino/Salesforce Developer - Associate
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
* Share and collaborate effectively with others.
* Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
* Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
* Build and maintain an internal and external network.
* Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration/Management
Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified App Builder and/or Salesforce certified Platform Developer, nCino experience or certification preferred.
Demonstrates some abilities in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs including:
* Conducting product demos and incorporating business feedback to meet customer's service business objectives;
* Customizing, Lightning, and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Apex Data Loader etc.;
* Working with the salesforce platform on configuration, customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), integration, security, administration and other core features;
* Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solutions involving different Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
* Working with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
* Configuring packaged solutions (including but not limited to CPQ, CLM) on Salesforce platform;
* Building integrations with third party systems employing a variety of integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch, Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
* Managing and communicating with development teams to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
* Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborating effectively across teams and juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
* Understanding of enterprise applications to which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications); and,
* Demonstrating industry experience and knowledge in the banking sector and/or commercial lending.
Demonstrates some abilities and some record of success as a team member including:
* Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of the team members;
* Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; and,
* Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff.
Demonstrates some abilities with preferred technical skills including but not limited to the following:
* Demonstrating agile software development experience.
2 days ago
A career in our Financial Services Enabling Technologies practice, within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for c
PwC - Seattle, Wa - Lensa
External Job Title:Salesforce – nCino, Solution ArchitectJob Number:JO-2107-13207Location:SeattleCorporate:NoSlalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transforma
Slalom - Seattle, Wa - Experteer US
This is a W2 role and will not be able to support third party vendor (C2C). Required Skills 5+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, trigg
Collabera - Seattle, Wa - Xpatjobs
VALERE Consulting and Recruiting is seeking a Salesforce Developer / Engineerto join our Clients team as they driveinnovation in the retail media space. This is a long-term co
Valere Consulting And Recruiting - Seattle, Wa - Lensa