Network Security Engineer
Position: Network Security Engineer (Cisco)
Location: Atlanta, GA (remote position)
Compensation: 75-110k annual salary
- Monitor, maintain, and implement internal information security program.
- Work with the network infrastructure team to evaluate, test, and troubleshoot technologies. Expected to identify, diagnose, and resolve information security issues.
- Based on findings, write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Ensure proper protocols and processes are in place, create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to server and security infrastructure.
- Review and maintain the Information Service Department Policies and Procedures. This includes determining security issues that need to be addressed; identifying security strategies needed to deal with the risks; implementing policies for allocating administrative tasks; monitor and maintain rules implemented on various security appliances and software.
- Establish strong relationships with integrators and vendors to maintain upgrades, installations, and planning alongside architecting and exploring new security features and innovative solutions.
- Review and react to alerts that are generated from security appliances and software solutions.
- Schedule, review, report, and remediate internal/external vulnerability scans and assessments.
- Perform forensic data investigations on servers and workstations that were potential involved in malicious activity.
- Monitor and report cybersecurity incidences that can negatively impact the institution.
- Collaborating with our third-party vendors to meet security requirements on new and existing solutions.
- Promotes and establishes strong, positive and productive working relationships within the organization through commitment to the companys vision statement, core values and business.
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
5 years: Progressive experience with information security, including experience with cloud technology and security issues.
Proficient with security policy development, education, network penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
Experience in administering enterprise level endpoint security software. Experience in incident response and event monitoring. Working knowledge of security best practices, policies and procedures.
Experience in various network protocols, firewalls, vulnerability assessment tools, remote access, cloud technology, and security management tools.
Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and Encryption protocols.
Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS OS, Packet Capture, Group Policy, and Active Directory.
CISSP or other security certifications preferred.
*Must be authorized to work for any U.S employer*
1 days ago
BlueSky is seeking a talented, experienced Network Security Engineer to work as part of a global organization with primary responsibilities to include day-to-day operations of the patching remediation
BlueSky Resource Solutions - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa
Title: Network Security Engineer Location: Fully remote role Duration: 6+ months contract with possible exten
Experis - Atlanta, Ga - Xpatjobs
Position: Network Security Engineer (Cisco) Location: Atlanta, GA (remote position) Type: Direct-Hire <stro
Prestige Staffing - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa
The Network Access Control (NAC) Engineer will deliver effective onsite and remote network support firm wide: design, implement, evaluate, maintain, monitor, report, manage and support of various netw
Corus360 - Atlanta, Ga - Experteer US