Rocker Industries is a premier designer and manufacturer of solenoids and solenoid valves for the aerospace and defense industry. We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure our products have been manufactured to the highest standards and meet customer expectations. A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for detail. They must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our customers. We are looking for someone with a high sense of urgency, detail oriented and customer focused.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Ensure company is properly prepared for internal, customer, and/or third party audits; participates in and manages audit process.
- Responsible for closing out non-conformance findings, and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
- Achieve and maintain superior levels of communication and rapport with customers and regulatory agency representatives; strive to exceed customer satisfaction expectations.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Directly supervise all Quality Department staff in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Generate, maintain and provide quality metrics and oversee quality system improvement projects.
- Manage manpower and monitor performance of quality personnel to achieve optimum results.
- Participate in defining a road map of continuous improvement for the organization by establishing priorities, methods and strategies for implementation using data to both guide the process as well as monitor the result.
- Instill a disciplined approach to seek out and eliminate quality problems at all levels of the organization, achieved through a sustained, results-oriented process that utilizes the proper tools, metrics and training.
- Interact with suppliers and participate with supply chain to resolve supplier related issues and monitor performance
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Bachelors degree (BS) in an Engineering or Quality discipline; or 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good verbal/written communication skills appropriate for direct interaction with management, customers & suppliers.
- Strong Quality System knowledge and familiarity with AS9100 or IS9001 Standards preferably in an Aerospace environment.
- Knowledge of processes and equipment required to manufacture precision machined parts including machining, cleaning, testing and inspection.
- Experience in measurement techniques, root cause analysis, implementation and verification of corrective and preventive actions.
- Blueprint and process specifications interpretation.
- Ability to create, define, and document quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Must display excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, and have the ability to drive projects to completion
- Understanding of Internal and External Customer requirements with a high attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable to changing priorities
- Knowledge and skills in Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing is a plus
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent medical benefits
- Dental / Vision
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Profit Sharing
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs
- Lift and carry up to 25lbs.
- Push up to 50lbs on a rolling cart
Due to ITAR requirements applicants must be a US citizen.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug screening and a background check.
7 days ago
Huntington beach, Ca
(QUALITY) Engineer, Quality Position Location Irvine, California Job Code Posting 4435 Quantity Required 1 Apply Now (be.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MASIMO&cws=41&r
Masimo Corporation - Irvine - WhatJobs
Our prestigious client is seeking a Quality Manager for its Gardena location. When searching for a quality manager, we are interested in individuals accustomed to managing the daily quality manager ta
CMTC - Gardena - WhatJobs
The Quality Engineer Manager ensures new product development Quality Engineers and their associated project teams utilize appropriate engineering and scientific analyses and processes during the pr
ICU Medical, Inc. - San clemente, California - beBee S
Description: Job Title: Manager, Quality ManagementJob Code: QMM5Job Location: Anaheim, CaliforniaJob Description:The Manager, Quality Management, reporting directly to the Sr Mgr Quality, is respo
L-3 Technologies - Anaheim, California - jooble