Education Coordinator (Part-Time)
Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
Provide administrative support including answering phones, managing daily business data, and confirming schedules with students and teachers.
Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
Provide marketing support by participating in school and community events as a C2 representative.
Grade student tests and monitoring all students academic progress.
Help ensure flawless execution of C2 programs and initiatives.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Exhibits professional and approachable demeanor; understands they are often the Face of C2 Education.
- Fosters an environment of open communication with students and parents to ensure positive and effective conflict resolution.
Passion for Results:
- Personally committed to the success of the center, and supports CD in achieving results.
- Approaches situations with a positive attitude, and offers creative solution-oriented options when faced with challenges.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
- Is proactive and works to solve for issues before they arise.
Works Well With Others:
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with others and gains trust and respect.
- Listens, communicates and responds well with others both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates an attitude of helpfulness, support, and service.
- Creates and contributes to a team environment that is positive and productive with all employees.
Personal Drive and Development:
- Has a desire to grow professionally and take on leadership role.
- Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills in the following areas:
- Educational Curriculum
- Sales Analysis
- Time Management
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Leadership Development
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Background in sales / education / hospitality / retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelors Degree
1 days ago
Overview: The Education Coordinator is integral to the success of C2 Education by providing support in center management, tracking student progress, and providing quality customer service. Th
C2educate - Plano, Tx - Lensa
Overview: The Education Coordinator is integral to the success of C2 Education by providing support in center management, tracking student progress, and providing quality customer service. The
C2educate - Plano, Texas - Resume Library
Description: Part-time; Cooper Spa. The Spa Coordinator will provide outstanding customer service to members, guests, vendors and fellow teammates. Benefits include a Fitness Center Membership.<
Cooper Aerobics - Dallas, Tx - College Recruiter
Average Hours Per Week: 23 Pay Rate Per Hour: $14-$16 an hour DOE As a Part Time Community Activity Coordinator with Portfolio Resident Services, you will be an integral member of t
PORTFOLIO RESIDENT SERVICES INC - Arlington, Tx - Lensa