Sales Development Representative
SeaLights revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. SeaLights Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline, for every single software change.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to serve as our Sales Development Representative (SDR).
This role is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management and will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualified prospects into the sales pipeline. The SDR will act as a layer between Marketing and Sales and will be responsible for qualifying incoming leads that reach the company through marketing efforts. Through extensive knowledge of SeaLights services, the SDR will determine when a prospect is qualified and route opportunities to the sales team.
Future career opportunities are plentiful for successful SDRs. Common career paths include sales, marketing, and technical roles within SeaLights.
This position is mostly remote, although in-person training or working sessions may be required.
Travel may be required up to 25% of the time.
- Outbound prospecting 70 to 90 calls per day
- Conduct immediate follow-up on inquiries from inbound requests, trade shows and web events to identify new sales opportunities
- Effectively communicate the value and advantages of SeaLights services to prospective customers via email, live chat, phone and occasionally in person
- Qualify customer needs and align them with SeaLights services to route high quality leads to the sales team
- Additional duties may be assigned as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and resilience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must have a positive, driven attitude
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
Education And/Or Experience:
- Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
- Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience
- Inbound and outbound call handling
- Proficiency of Salesforce and Linkedin
- Experience with sales enablement tools
- Cold calling experience a plus
1 days ago
Copperas cove, Tx
SeaLights revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. SeaLights Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline, for every s
Sealights - Copperas cove, Tx - Lensa
THE BUSINESS Are you ready for a new challenge? We are a vehicle and driving data business with a passion for making driving safer, smarter, and fairer for all.
Ims (insurance & Mobility Solutions) - Copperas cove, Tx - Lensa
Job Description Covert Chevrolet Ford of Hutto is looking for qualified people to join our team. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the
Covert Chevy of Hutto - Belton, Tx - ZipRecruiter Priority
Summary The Clinical Biomarker Specialist (CBS) will develop and grow a territory and exceed sales goals for novel Circulating Tumor Cell offering. This encompasses the creat
Vanguard Healthcare Staffing - Copperas cove, Tx - Lensa