Technical Sales Representative, Coding, Labeling & Marking
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a long-term sales career with a well-established, solutions-oriented company in the packaging industry? Are you interested in being part of an outstanding team culture, working with exciting diverse companies and the opportunity for top end earning potential? If so, Shippers Supply just might be your next career!
This is a unique opportunity for someone with professional sales expertise, helping customers solve challenges and improve the packaging and shipping of their products. The Coding, Labeling & Marking Sales Professional is in the field, working with customers to solve their unique situation/needs. This is an exceptional opportunity with virtually unlimited earning potential for an individual who a knack for solving problems and thrives in a pay-for-performance environment.
Shippers Supply is a growing packaging and industrial solutions company based in Hopkins, MN. In business since 1928, we service customers throughout the Midwest and have an increasing portfolio of national accounts. Our customers are from a variety of industries including Ecommerce, Food & Beverage, Medical Device, Retail Support and all types of Manufacturing. Shippers Supply is privately owned, entrepreneurial in spirit and extremely customer focused, dedicated to exceeding our client's expectations in terms of product quality, customer service and timely deliveries.
Grow sales and profits of Coding, Labeling and Marking Solutions by obtaining new customers and maintaining current accounts within a variety of customer market segments in the Upper Midwest territory. Manage and strengthen relationships with current customers creating additional business opportunities and ensuring Company profitability.
New Business Development
- Identify and qualify potential prospects in key market segments
- Aggressively pursue opportunities with viable prospects
- Build and execute sales strategies to grow revenue and profits
- Engage stakeholders at multiple levels within an organization to identify opportunities and provide solutions for industry challenges
- Become a consultative partner and advisor by understanding customers’ business needs and providing customized solutions
- Leverage internal and external partners to provide value added solutions and utilized their expertise for solution creation, expert demonstrations that maximize sales effectiveness.
- Meet or exceed New Business Sales goals
Account Growth and Management
- Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts
- Develop and grow long term relationships with focus on increasing sales, customer service and retention.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the customer and all department functions within the Company
- Proactively introduce product and service capabilities to increase sales
- Perform customer on site evaluations and line walks to identify potential areas of new sales
- Provide account reviews and implement pricing adjustments
Other essential functions
- Continually develop expertise and vendor relationships in Coding, Labeling and Marking industry
- Develop a robust pipeline with consistent movement of prospects through the sales stages
- Maintain accurate information in CRM per company expectations
- Prepare reports of business transactions, prospect opportunities, pricing files and profit improvement opportunities during account health reviews
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and systems to make them more efficient and effective
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience with related products (CIJ Printers, HP/Lexmark/Leibinger, Digital Labeling, Laser Coding) or commensurate combination of education and experience in a related industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferred– Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Industrial Distribution preferred, but open to all majors
- Advanced knowledge of product applications and mechanical aptitude
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees. Refined persuasion and related sales and presentation skills.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Experience planning, implementing and analyzing new sales strategies
- Strong prospecting, business development and negotiating skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, blueprint or schedule form.
- Must occasionally lift, carry or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 90% of time locally. May include some overnight travel
- Maintain reliable transportation, a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
Frequent driving in personal vehicle during the workday. Work is performed in employees remote office with occasional meetings at the corporate office. Work is frequently performed at Customer locations
2 days ago
Shippers Supply, Inc.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a long-term sales career with a well-established, solutions-oriented company in the packaging industry? Are you interested in being part of
Shippers Supply, Inc. - Hopkins, Mn - Lensa
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a long-term sales career with a well-established, solutions-oriented company in the packaging industry? Are you interested in being part o
Shippers Supply, Inc. - Hopkins, Minnesota - jooble
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a long-term sales career with a well-established, solutions-oriented company in the packaging industry? Are you interested in being part of an
Shippers Supply, Inc. - Hopkins, Minnesota - Xpatjobs
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to e
Lincoln Electric Holdings - Osseo, Minnesota - jooble