Healthcare Account Executive
What will make you successful:
Success is measured by reaching daily sales call metrics, driving medically urgent referrals that convert to move-ins resulting in achievement of a monthly quota.
* Passion to learn - We offer an extensive new hire training program to prepare you to assist the families as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time.
* Competitive by nature - You need to be self-motivated and have the drive to win and hit your sales goals
* Technically proficient - You must be proficient at both Microsoft Office as well as have the ability to learn and use our internal CRM systems.
* Flexibility - Ability to travel in the local territory up to 70% of the time as needed by scheduled appointments or to meet the customer needs.
* The position offers a competitive base salary with bonus potential.
* Full benefits for full time employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
Who we are:
A career with A Place for Mom (APFM) is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior living options with a team of experienced advisors providing personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 300 advisors connecting more than 300,000 families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
* Focus on Excellence
* Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
* Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
* Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
* Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration, visa sponsorship not available.
6 days ago
A Place for Mom
Are you looking for your next (and possibly last) career move where you can truly help people and make a difference? Our client is growing quickly and is looking for a Healthcare Account Executive
Goodwin Recruiting - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - jooble
Overview What you will do: * Develop professional relationships with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers to assist families in need of senior living options
A Place for Mom - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - jooble
Description The Senior Accountant performs more complex tasks related to functional accounting, taxation and consulting, and works with minimal supervision from superiors. When
Metrohoustonjobs - Brookfield, Wisconsin - beBee S
Enterprise Sales Account Mgr- Healthcare - SAL021865 This role can be based anywhere in our Footprint The Enterprise Sales Account Manager creates and executes the overall account strat
US Cellular - Waukesha, Wi - Xpatjobs