Senior Cloud Architect Oracle Financial Crime & Compliance Management
Senior Cloud ArchitectOracle Financial Crime & Compliance Management
LOCATION: EAST COAST
NOTE:We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
Oracle Financial Crime & Compliance Management (FCCM), part of the Financial Services Global Business Unit, is seeking a candidate with 2-3 years of experience as an OCI solution consulting or consulting architect, in order to assist FCCM OD Prime sales reps promote our FCCM SaaS service throughout the Americas market. Ideal profile needs to be a mature cloud/OCI expert, and we will train him/her on the Financial Crime subject matter.
The recruit will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support for FCCM to prospective customers and partners whilst ensuring customer and partner satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts.
He/She will develop and deliver high quality demos, value propositions and proofs of value. Recognize competitor's strengths and weaknesses and position Oracle's product/service offerings accordingly. Leverage expert, global Oracle technical resources to address customers' and partners' requirements. Manage the execution and implementation of business plans. Prioritize the use of time and resources for the achievement of business goals. Identify critical risks in plans and create alternative plans as needed.
Present and articulate advanced product/services features and benefits, service future direction and overall Oracle Cloud pre-packaged Applications/SaaS, but also solutions in IaaS or PaaS as the case may be. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
The Solution Consultant will bridge the gap between business and technology speaking the value language of business and technology C-level individuals. The ideal candidate will combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers.
This role is based in the US, and the candidate would ideally be located on the east coast (NYC area preferred).
Job Responsibilities/Top Qualifications:
- Work with Oracle potential customers and partners to grow business in a pre-sales and technical solution consulting role.
- As a trusted customer advocate, you will help customers/partners understand best practices around advanced cloud/SaaS-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
- Work with top customers/partners to help shape and execute a strategy to develop their next-gen SaaS offerings on OCI.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the Oracle value proposition and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for a successful deployment in the cloud.
- Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using Oracle, to partners and to the entire FCCM SC team.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, FCCM SCs, service engineering teams, and support.
- Leverage your influencing skills and unmatched energy and enthusiasm to support sales leaders and highly motivated SCs in closing deals.
- Help lead and generate excitement and usage of FCCM SaaS / Oracle Cloud services across various customers/partners segments.
- Work in collaboration with local account team (X-stack hardware, technology and applications), Global Client Advisors
- Lead all consultative selling enabling services including domain architects, sales consulting & Industry Solutions Group (ISGs).
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing FSGBU and broader Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Lead detailed discovery analysis
- Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops
- Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture
- Identify and evangelize key business and technology benefits of adoption
- Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins
- Advise on organizational impact of solutions
- Remain fully aware of relevant architectural programs and assets from Oracle worldwide
- Remain aware of all relevant product developments and references both at Oracle and at competitors
- Represent Oracle the Financial Crime and Compliance Management LoB at industry events
- Minimum qualifications include: 5 years experience with computer applications and tools required. Preferred but not required qualifications include Bachelor of Science-level university degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering from accredited university; and/or relevant 5 years technical experience.
- A background in banking, capital markets and insurance Financial Crime and Compliance Management domain areas, in both traditional Financial Services institutions and Fintech organizations or with a FinCrime software vendor experience would be a plus.
1 days ago
New york, Ny
Senior Cloud ArchitectOracle Financial Crime & Compliance Management LOCATION: EAST COAST NOTE:We are unable to provide
Oracle - New york, Ny - Lensa
Primary Responsibilities Support the Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions Compliance (SC) and Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) compliance programs by reviewing progra
Prudential Ins Co of America - Newark - DisabledPerson
If you enjoy a collaborative working environment and would rise to the challenge of being a key contributor within our Oracle practice, Infosys Public Services would love to hear from you. We are l
Infosys Public Services - New york, Ny - Lensa
Job Description MAJORINVESTMENT BANK IS LOOKING FOR Oracle-Cloud Financial ConsultantFOR A LONG TERM CONTRACT POSITION INJersey City, NJ. Industry:Banking/Finance Position: Oracle-Cloud Financial Cons
Collabera - Jersey city, Nj - Lensa