IT Governance Consultant - Finance
Note: this position is designated as a contract role
Governance team is responsible for managing and measuring performance and compliance of the IT team while working towards increasing its maturity. The Governance team provides support to the IT organization and plays a role of coordination between IT and other departments (HR, Audit, Finance, external vendors).
Governance lead participate in all the activities of IT Governance and IT strategy. They contribute to the evolution of the organization maturity by identifying areas where policies and procedures require modification or development and provide training and support on these processes to the IT Team.
IT Governance consultant Finance is the subject matter expert for the Financial management process and ensure IT costs are properly tracked, analyzed, and reported.
Education: Bachelors Degree required (finance or related fields preferred)
- 6+ years of previous experience in financial reporting and financial analysis
- Attention to details and strict respect of deadlines is a must
- Experience interacting with various corporate profiles: technical personnel, end users, high profile executives, and outside vendors and suppliers
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in VBA would be a plus
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Analytical skills
- High degree of autonomy
- Ability to interact with other IT departments that are not direct reports
- Excellent verbal, written, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of IT objectives and strategies
- Excellent time management, decision making, organization and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and a wide degree of latitude are expected
- Customer oriented
- English mandatory. Spanish is a plus.
7 days ago
New york, Ny
Governance ConsultantOn behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Governance Consultant.Governance Consultant – Job DescriptionSupport the process for tracking and
ProCom Consultants - New york, Ny - Experteer US
Contract | 6 Months | 20 July 2021 | Tampa, FL United States On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Governance Consultant. Governa
Procom Services - Jersey city, New jersey - jooble
Note: this position is designated as a contract role Governance team is responsible for managing and measuring performance and compliance of the IT team while working towards increasing i
Pernod Ricard - New york - WhatJobs Premium
Interested in working in an innovative, collaborative environment with motivated, social people? At Arc Aspicio, you can join a leading consulting firm that specializes in human capital, management
Arc Aspicio - Washington, Mid-atlantic - jooble