Were Food+ by Compass! Although the past year has been quite a rollercoaster for everyone, our amazing talented teams have continued to work tirelessly crafting incredible food experiences to help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies at one of the worlds major tech companies!
The food and experiences we provide make quite an impact! As we further return to the office, were more passionate than ever about supporting the long-term success & wellness of everyone we feed, and we love what we do.
Were excited to grow our global team of skilled culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts - this is not just a workplace, its a place to innovate, a platform to bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and best of all - be a part of an awesome team!
To support our growth were looking for a Cafe Manager to join our awesome team in Washington!
The Cafe Manager is responsible for the service and delivering exceptional experiences to our guests. Focusing on innovative hospitality, you will create the cafe experience for our Food program in order to support operational excellence. Reporting to the General Manager, youll leverage your strong hospitality and operational skills to partner with key stakeholders across culinary, nutrition, marketing, behavioral science, concept development, procurement, risk management, operations & people to deliver the best food service experience to our partners.
The role will be based in Seattle, Washington.
The great things youll do
- Design, manage and own the overall experience, not just the offerings
- Youll set an expectation of hospitality that is friendly and that truly engages our guests
- You will upskill, train and develop your team
- Monitor and manage all financial & budget responsibilities whilst making sure our standards are always the best
- Youll create a culture of Food and Workplace Safety & ensure that all operations meet the highest standards
- You will oversee and contribute to the successful opening of all new Cafs and make sure that we meet the expected timeframes
What we look for in the perfect candidate
- Wed love a bachelor's degree but if not equivalent professional experience
- Youll have a minimum of 3-5 years food service management experience
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Youll have a proven track record of leadership with great culinary knowledge
- Restaurant, hotel & events experience is definitely a plus!
Sound good? Apply now to take your seat at our Global table!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass Group, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
8 days ago
Food+ By Compass
Cafe Manager WA - Woodinville - Woodinville - 2910 Job Summary Barnes & Noble has a special place in the community, and this holds true whether you shop in our bookstores
Barnes & Noble - Woodinville, Washington - beBee S
Are you ready to work at one of the most respected bakeries in the Seattle area? A la Mode Pies is seeking a full-time Cafe Manager at our new Ballard location. Ideal candidates will have at least one
A la Mode Pies Ballard - New Location - Seattle, Wa - Lensa
Category Culinary Overview Are you looking to take your career to the next level with a job that has meaning, purpose and is mission driven Do you love making genuine connections, being your authentic
Aegis Living - Kirkland, Washington - Fidanto US
Are you ready to work at one of the most respected bakeries in the Seattle area? A la Mode Pies is seeking a full-time Cafe Manager at our new Ballard location. Ideal candidates will have at least
A la Mode Pies Ballard - New Location - Seattle, Washington state - jooble