SUPERVISOR, WAREHOUSE (Maypearl)
Everyone has a story. No two teammates are alike. At McLane, we understand that what you do after work is just as important as what you do on the clock. We prove it by offering you time and compensation to make your story the best it can be.
FS135 DC Arlington
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
* Primary responsibility is to maintain a properly staffed and trained department that supports the warehousing function by offering the highest levels of logistics support.
* This position involves the planning, directing, and coordination of all warehousing activities.
* Direct and motivate Teammates.
* Coordinate the investigation of accidents or unsafe conditions through the company safety department.
* Responsible for compliance and knowledge with OSHA regulations and other safety standards.
* Ensure that warehousing procedures offer the cost-effective solutions that will drive profitability.
* Uphold sanitation and housekeeping standards and conduct compliance audits to such standards.
* Manage and benchmark warehouse aspects of profit and loss statement.
* Assist in managing all department re-bids.
* Maintain effective and timely scheduling of Warehouse Teammates and Support Staff.
* Must facilitate communication within the management team and between the Teammates and management.
* Provide training as needed to maintain an efficient and knowledgeable workforce.
* Enforcement of general company policies and issuance of coaching/disciplinary documentation to teammates.
* All final written warnings and separations will be presented and administered by this position with the approval of the Distribution Manager and/or the Human Resources Manager.
* Must assign accountability within staff to track and trend key performance indicators to ensure the center is meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
MINIMUM QUALS AND REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelors degree in a related field is preferred.
* 3-5 years of experience in all facets of outbound and inbound warehousing.
* Preferred experience on AS 400 Mainframe, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Access programs; or similar programs.
* Management of large numbers of warehouse staff with experience in hiring, training, motivating Teammates, and resolving employee relations issues.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and inter-company memos/outside correspondence.
* Minimum of 2-3 years of accounting, planning, analytical and/or reporting experience.
* Detailed understanding of financial statements and resulting cost implications.
* Possess ability to identify financial issues and provide cost effective solutions to such issues.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, vendors, and employees.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Strong analytical and communication skills with proven ability to work within the framework of the Team.
* TEAM concept and TEAMWORK are essential functions performed daily.
* Ability to communicate with different levels of internal/external staffing.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center.
* This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close proximity to other teammates.
* Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Associated topics: associate, crane, fulfillment, intern, material handler, stocker, warehouse, warehouse intern, warehouse support, warehouseman
7 days ago
Delivery DriverWhy Work for Dominos What We are Offering Our Great Team Members We are the number 1 pizza company in the world Being number 1 means being busy. Being busy means more deliveries. More d
Domino's Pizza - Maypearl, Texas - Fidanto US
Earn 1050if not moredriving with the Uber app when you complete 100 trips.Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and its totally flexible around
Uber - Maypearl, Texas - Fidanto US
As a server, you truly care about providing a memorable and hospitable experience. You are welcoming and accommodating with the ability to educate our patrons and guide their experience to create last
Busy Bee Cafe - Maypearl, Texas - Fidanto US
Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and its totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive.What you need to kn
Uber - Maypearl, Texas - Fidanto US