Full Stack Developer
- Design and implement middle-tier web applications and web services, and dynamic portfolio management tools across a variety of teams and asset classes.
- Work with structured and unstructured data types and leverage machine learning frameworks to drive actionable business insights
- Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
- Expertise with statistical programming languages such as Python
- Expertise with API creation and RESTful services.
- Experience designing and building interactive web interfaces using Angular.
- Experience and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
- Familiarity and interest in data exploration, data visualization, and basic statistical concepts
- Either Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent programming experience is acceptable.
- 3+ years application development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Work effectively both independently and as a contributing team member.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround and sense of urgency.
- Experience in Financial Industry preferred. Interest in finance absolutely required.
1 days ago
New york, Ny
Job Description ***100% REMOTE*** We''re looking for a Full Stack Developer to assist our client with their cloud migration. Excellent opportunity to take a cloud-first, Agile approach and contribute
Eliassen Group - Vernon, New york - Xpatjobs
Our client is a retail company. They are looking for a temp to perm Full Stack Developer to join their Manhattan, NY office. Responsibilities Improve platform components including back-end API and fro
Abacus Group - New york, Ny - Dice
***REMOTE START / onsite in NYC in September*** We''re looking for a hands-on Full Stack Developer to help our client build resilient software solutions and improve existing
Eliassen Group - New york, Ny - Xpatjobs
Job Description ***REMOTE START / onsite in NYC in September*** We''re looking for a hands-on Full Stack Developer to help our client build resilient software solutions and improve existing applicatio
Eliassen Group - New york - Xpatjobs