Suppression Technician Trainee
S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
Job Title: Suppression Technician Trainee
The primary function of this role is to have an interest in becoming a Fire Extinguisher Technician and gain knowledge and experience in training with Fire Extinguisher Technicians. This candidate will also have to eventually obtain their Ohio Fire Extinguisher License and manufacture certifications.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Train with Fire Extinguisher Shop Personnel on servicing the equipment
- Train with Fire Extinguisher Technicians on how to inspect the equipment.
- Develop an understanding of how fire extinguisher works
- Complete all training modules assigned in a professional and timely manner.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork, such as Work Tickets and Inspection and/or Deficiency Reports, for all service calls and inspections.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide detailed oral and written feedback to management concerning customer issues.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Participate in department on-call rotation and work flexible hours as required.
- Willing & able to eventually obtain their Ohio Fire Extinguisher License.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Work Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Vocational or industry trade school is a plus.
- Strong background in electronics or similar experience required.
- Computer Skills: Significant experience with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
8 days ago
About Us:S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched
EMCOR Group - Columbus, Oh - Lensa
Job Description About Us: S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years
EMCOR - Columbus, Ohio - beBee S
Description About Us: S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years. We offer our
Metrohoustonjobs - Columbus, Ohio - beBee S
Description About Us:
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Columbus - DisabledPerson