Growth Marketing Manager
Block is a renovation platform transforming the $400 billion renovation industry. Today, doing a home renovation is an abysmal consumer experience and not easy for contractors either. Block democratizes access to high-end design, while combining design, construction, and materials into a streamlined experience. Block simplifies a complex and convoluted process and gives homeowners certainty on outcomes, quality, price, and time.
Our mission is to give homeowners a better way to improve the spaces they live in, and to give contractors a better way to work. We are building an ambitious, tenacious, and creative team who is unafraid of tackling new challenges. The founders are former leaders at Casper, HuffPost, and Rent the Runway. Investors include New Enterprise Associates, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Obvious Ventures, and more.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will support our Marketing team that is responsible for growing the business through paid and organic advertising. This team oversees key channels, including Facebook and Instagram, Google Search, Direct Mail, OOH and Partnerships, to acquire new high intent customers and referral based growth.
Youll partner closely with teams across the business (Creative, Sales, Product, Analytics etc.) to build a best-in-class customer lifecycle. Youll work on everything from gaining a deep, nuanced understanding of how to overcome barriers to purchase via high-impact, sophisticated experimentation to strategizing how and when we communicate product messaging and offers to our new prospects & customers. You will report into the Growth Marketing Director and work closely with other members of the marketing team.
- Launch, test and refine online and offline channels to grow lead volume and conversion: Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Direct Mail, OOH, CTV/OTT, Affiliates, Referral and others
- Maintain campaign performance of all marketing campaigns across both online/offline channels reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities
- Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition through emerging platforms, partners, strategies and channels
- Design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through referral)
- Partner with cross-functional teams (sales, product, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond
- Mentor a team of highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience at a consumer company or media agency. Minimum 2 years of full time experience managing SEM and Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns (tracking, planning, reporting)
- Experience working across the full acquisition marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion, re engagement, & referral ) and across both online and offline channels.
- Expert level of Facebook Business Manager & Google Ads Manager knowledge
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPL, CAC, and LTV
- Proficiency in building strong relationships with external partners and publishers
- Understanding of and experience implementing both last click and multi-click attribution schemas
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product management teams
- Ability to use SQL, Tableau, Adobe suite, Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Earn equity in an early stage high-growth company
- 100% subsidized health insurance, dental coverage, vision coverage
- 12 weeks universal fully paid family leave
- Flexible paid vacation days and company holidays
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount on renovation services
- Working alongside an ambitious, kind, no-drama team
- Force simplicity
- Problems are our fuel
- Collaborate with tenacity and humility
- Save money where we should
- Speed is our advantage
1 days ago
New york, Ny
Evvy is looking for a Growth Marketer to make sure Evvy is reaching the right people. Working directly with the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for running marketing tests across chan
Evvy - New york city, New york - Xpatjobs
Who we are: Adore Me is a platform of digital fashion brands founded on 4 pillars: inclusive sustainability, proprietary technology, differentiated service, and owning b
Adore Me - New york, Ny - Lensa
We are on a mission to provide capital and payment solutions for sellers, suppliers and merchants; powered by automation, delivered friction-free. Payability is an equal opportunity employer. We celeb
Payability - New york, New york state - jooble
We have an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to join our growing marketing team. At PetHonesty, were on a mission to make dogs healthier and owners happier. We truly believe that life
PetHonesty - New york - Xpatjobs